May 8, 2008

blog stalkers

So, I recently got an earful from self-identified blog stalkers who chastised me for my sloth. They went so far as to claim that I was “cheating” by posting articles I wrote for the Encourager magazine.

I will admit: I have been very unfaithful to the old blog. I hesitate to promise to do better because I like being a man of my word! The truth is, I often think about writing something to post, but the words have just been few and far between. I find that I am not doing a lot of deep thinking about anything worthy of sharing! It seems that the rigors of my administrative responsibilities are sucking much of my creative life right out of me. Add to that some family things that weigh heavily on my heart and my sweet stalkers are out of luck.

So, to the faithful – please accept my apologies. Over the next few days, I will be posting some of the few thoughts and insights I have managed to have in the last month or so. As I offer them, I appreciate your comments and commentary!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In the mean time...

I have started migrating to my new weblog are|u|a disciple? at areuadisciple.blogspot.com. I have reposted the first five entries in my series "The Monumental Journey Toward Ordination" so there is plenty to read while Pastor Ryan is taking a breather from his creative and insightful (and witty) postings (I am not buttering you up Ryan. I actually like your posts.)

peace,

Pastor Will

Anonymous said...

I've been lurking here since we started visiting UUMC and I have to agree with the blog-stalkers...

My two cents (worth absolutely nothing!): don't limit yourself to "deep thoughts"...your observations on life, however deep (or shallow) will surely be worth reading.

Peace!!