November 5, 2008

Safe in Seville

Well, Roberto and I made it safely into Spain this morning. We left Madrid right away deciding to end our time there since we will be flying out of there next week. We made our way down to Saville in the south of Spain and had a great day walking around and brushing up on our Spanish. We will be here for a couple of days at least, then I strongly suspect we will make our way to the coast at Gibralter, then track the coast over to Barcelona. So far, lots of laughs and lots of being lost, then found, then lost, then found! I´ll try to touch base in a few days, but it may be until we get into Barcelona early next week before I have another chance. Love to my sweet family!

2 comments:

coy said...

Thanks for letting us know you arrived safely....have fun, see wonderful sights, and take lots of pics...you're in our thoughts and prayers...love - the family

Anonymous said...

glad you are off to a good start. i am keeping good care of your vehicle! i know material possessions are not supposed to matter to us, but MAN, I LOVE DRIVING YOUR CAR!!! not that i am complaining about my free and clear tahoe...just isn't as fun to drive! ah well, have fun in spain! love from your sister!