September 21, 2007

up the mountain

Headed for 2 weeks in Colorado. Charles and I each have a suitcase full of clothes and a trunk full of work. We plan to plan our way into 2009 over the next couple of weeks away. Taking our cue from our Leader, we are going up the mountain to be with the Lord. This time of vision is timely as I am pretty wiped out. I have been preaching non-stop and moving through life like my hair is on fire. (Which is ironic since I have been contemplating getting red streaks put into my hair . . .)

Church, pray for us as we go and meet with God. Pray that we can return renewed and with a clear picture of the preaching calendar for the next stretch of life together at the U. (Pray also for my good friend who will be staying at the house with my sweet puppy too!)

No comments: