March 19, 2008

open

The dam has broken and the waters of revival are flowing. Though the building is riddled with orange dots and blue tape marking needed finish-out from the contractor, we are off and running in our new space. We were featured on Great Day SA (a local morning show), Mark and his band were the studio musicians on the same show and thousands of people have made their way into worship. We had our highest attended Spring Break Sunday in memory last week. We are running headlong into Easter this weekend with contemporary services planned for Good Friday, Holy Saturday, and Easter Morning. I have to admit, if we are able to pull off what we are planning for our Good Friday service, I believe it will be the most profound service of worship I have ever been a part of. I think people will really begin to see the level of creative worship that can be done in our new sanctuary.

Sorry for the slow pace of posts, I will try to be more attentive!

No comments: