September 14, 2009

Costa Rica Account: Stay Tuned

I didn't have a chance to Blog while I was in Costa Rica. The truth is, the internet was sketchy at best, but even more importantly, I couldn't do it. I was being so wrung out each day for the sake of those God had placed before us, I didn't have anything left at the end of the day. If I had tried to explain or document it at the time, I would have ended each day in a weeping wet ball on the floor.

I have taken some time since to process much of what we saw - I doubt I will ever fully comprehend all the movement God wrought, but I have outlined the week and will now start writing it up. My goal is to post every other day or so until I am complete.

I want to thank all of you who followed along with the trip through the facebook video updates. In particular, I want to thank the sweet prayer warriors of University and beyond who stood under my arms and held me up as the battle raged for the hearts and minds of the students at the collegio metodista in San Jose. All glory for the week belongs to God, but I believe He is extremely pleased by your unyeilding support of His work through your worship team.

Our little team understood that we were nothing more than the tip of the spear. Your support and prayer provided the direction, strength, and power of the thrust made into enemy occupied territory. God's Kingdom went on the offensive and I could not be more thankful for your intercessory work. There is more light in the world today because of you.

No comments: