June 15, 2008

Jet lagged, but here

Well, we made it out of Dallas and from there it was close all the way into Rwanda. But, we made it by the grace of God and the effectiveness of your prayers. Even more remarkable – all our bags made it with us!

So, we got into the hotel last night, had a nice dinner with some friends and got off to bed. I woke up a little late this morning (oh, my, gosh), but made it to the Mango Tree Church in time with my brother, Pastor Nathan. We enjoyed our worship under those Mango trees.

They raised up quite a shout of thanksgiving to God and to you my sweet church when they discovered you had contributed all the money they needed to put up a roof for their church! They sang and danced all the while rejoicing for God's provision delivered through you.

I will write more soon, but we are on our way back out. I did at least want you to know that we have arrived, are safe, and are truly blessed.

Church, you are in my prayers as you get ready for Sunday worship!

1 comment:

mom said...

May the Praise lifted by the faithful in Rwanda be joined with our Praises this blessed Father's Day Sunday! God bless, keep, and guide you and your team during this week of fellowship and service.