July 25, 2009

Here Somewhere

It’s all here somewhere

It’s all in here somewhere. Throughout the day, I occasionally feel a comment coming, but seem to lose it before I can get in front of the computer.

Last week we saw an incredible advance of the Kingdom. The Movement is stirring. The long awaited fruit of obedience is blooming. The Lord is frustrating the plans of those who stand against him. I certainly have had a plan or two wonderfully frustrated!

I spent the whole week in Kerrville with 250 Sr. High students. I was in a room of oil soaked teenager and couldn’t help but drop a match. Dozens made first time commitments to Christ, hundreds re-committed to following their Lord, and almost 70 stood to give their life to ministry. They placed pins in a map to show where they were committing to personally carry the Gospel witness.

The integrity of their commitment is already manifest as I have received numerous requests for names of missionary sending agencies and cries for funds to send the kids on their way. I think maybe we will need to add a component to the WWMM’s (Worldwide Methodist Movement) organization. A wing that does nothing but raise money and book travel for kids to go to the nations.

I am coiling myself in holy anticipation of the next steps. Much is clear, much remains in motion and somewhat blurry.

More to come.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow - and nobody made a comment?